please subscribe

Tuesday 20 September 2011

I just dont know

So me just having a play around with me new top not sure if i would actually wear it like this coz I hate my tum but what do you think  coz I thought it didn't look too bad but sometimes i get it completely wrong, but maybe that doesn't matter, hey ho.


                                              (sorry about the mess!)

                                                 hmmm not sure

                                                 and so i got changed

                                                               
       jumper- portobello market, skirt- hnm, tights- primarni, converse, schuh

1 comment:

  1. I think you look fab!
    If ever Im not liking my tum I always opt for something high waisted :)

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete